Thank you very much for presenting a speech at the XXIV World Congress of Asthma 2018 in Tokyo, Japan. The presentations are the scientific backbone of the Congress.
You have been invited due to your expertise in your particular field, and your presence and speech will enrich the knowledge of the audience. You are kindly requested to observe the following guidelines for the smooth running of the Congress.
- Speakers are encouraged to upload their presentations to a secure server prior to the congress. You are kindly requested to upload your presentation at the Speakers’ Ready Room at least two (2) hours prior to the session, although we strongly suggest that you upload it the previous day.
- Please ensure that your support material is as clear and legible as possible. Use fonts of at least 20 points and use contrasting colors for your presentation. The slide format should be Widescreen 16:9.
- Your support material (PowerPoint presentation) is there to underscore and focus your presentation and not the other way around. So please do not merely read the slides, but instead use the material to summarize and highlight key points.
- Please rehearse your presentation at least once to make sure that it runs correctly and does not exceed the allocated time.
- Please abide by any instructions and observations from your Chairperson(s). They are there to help keep the discussion on the right scientific track, and on schedule.
- Please keep your presentation interactive by encouraging questions from your audience.
- Last but not least, every faculty member should provide a declaration of COI as a second slide of his/her presentation.
Thank you very much for contributing to the success of the XXIV World Congress of Asthma 2018 Tokyo, Japan.