- The dimension of the poster board is PORTRAIT and it is recommended that your poster should be no wider than 900mm width x 1800mm height
- Allocate the top of the poster (700mm width x 200mm height) for the title, authors and affiliation as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The upper left of the poster (200mm width x 200mm height) is space for abstract number, which shall be prepared by secretariat.
- Posters may be prepared on one sheet (preferred method) or alternatively on several smaller sheets but these should be pre-mounted onto one sheet.
- Push pins will be available in the poster area for displaying of posters. Staff will also be in the poster area to assist you.
Venue – The posters will be displayed in the Poster / Exhibition Room named “Hana-C”, which is on the 4th Floor of Main Building of Keio Plaza Hotel.
Posters Display – Poster boards will be displayed for the whole congress day from 3rd to 6th October. All presenters are encouraged to sign-up at the Poster Registration Desk, which is located front of the poster session room, and display each poster during appointed poster pin-up time and remove time as below if it is possible. Otherwise, please sing-up and display at least one hour prior to start of scheduled poster session.
Poster Session – Each Presenters are required to give a talk at the front of each poster. For total
6 minutes (4 minutes talk and 2 minutes Q&A) shall be allocated to each presentation. The presentation and Q&A session shall be carried out in accordance with the instruction of the moderator thus please comply with the instruction and strictly observe the presentation time.
On the day of Poster Presentation – All presenters are required to show up and stand front of your poster with wearing provided yellow ribbon (which will be provided at the Poster Registration Desk) at least 10 minutes before the start of session.
Poster Session 1 – Friday 5th October 2018
Time: 17:30 – 18:15
Abstract Number: P01 to P17
Poster Session 2 – Friday 5th October 2018
Time: 18:15 – 19:00
Abstract Number: P18 to P35
Poster Session 3 – Saturday 6th October 2018
Time: 13:45 – 14:25
Abstract Number: P36 to P51
Disclosure of Conflict of Interest (Required)
Authors must state all possible conflicts of interest relating to the presented work in the slides or posters, including financial, consultant, institutional and other relationships that might lead to bias or a conflict of interest. If there is no conflict of interest, this should also be explicitly stated as none declared. All sources of funding should be acknowledged in the presentation slides and posters. All relevant conflicts of interest and sources of funding should be included on the slide with the heading “Conflicts of Interest and Source of Funding”, immediately after the title page.
Specified Template of COI disclosure
It is available to download from the WCA-2018 website can be found in the following link: